Paddle Creative is Hiring - Marketing Coordinator
Paddle Creative had a fantastic year in 2020, working with some wonderful clients and launching many exciting projects. 2021 started with a bang and even brought the first award to Paddle (more on that soon).
Service and efficiency are pillars of what has helped Paddle grow to date, and due to being over-capacity, now is the time to bring onboard another Paddler. Could the below position be right for you? Get in touch if you think it could.
Salary: The Real Living Wage
Hours: 25-hours per week (Mon-Fri)
This role is initially for 25 hours per week, but flexibility is required subject to increased demand in the future. This is a permanent role and as such not suitable for someone who is on furlough looking for a temporary role. Paddle Creative is proud to pay the Real Living Wage!
Paddle Creative is a small marketing business that is looking to bring in a key person to help move the business to the next level. At present, the business is in a fantastic position of being over-capacity and as such more hands on deck and more input are needed to grow the business and keep service levels tip-top and maintain a position of difference.
You will be responsible for ensuring our amazing clients remain happy with efficient, effective and proactive responses, whilst also helping to paddle the business forward at lightspeed, utilising your enthusiasm, willing and being proactive!
This role is initially for 25 hours per week, but flexibility is required subject to increased demand in the future. This is a permanent role and not suitable for someone who is on furlough looking for a temporary position. Paddle Creative is committed to paying the Real Living Wage!
Paddle Creative is a small marketing business looking for a key person to help move the company to the next level. At present, the business is in a fantastic position of being over-capacity. More hands-on deck and more input are needed to grow the business and keep service levels tip-top and maintain a position of difference.
You will be responsible for ensuring our amazing clients remain happy with efficient, effective, and proactive service while also helping to paddle the business forward at lightspeed, utilising your enthusiasm and being proactive!
What does Paddle Creative do?
Web design, SEO, PPC, Branding, Drone services, creative print and a wide range of marketing strategy. Paddle often works with owner-managed businesses and startups to propel them forwards with tailored marketing solutions.
What you will be doing:
This is a wide-ranging role that will develop as the business grows, but below are some functions you may be expected to undertake:
- Client liaison - this is the main element of the role, taking clients from Project Commencement through to Project Delivery and beyond, working with the business owner to ensure the client is happy and the project is completed on time. You will also be following up on proposals sent (but never cold calling).
- Content Writing - writing content for both the business and a range of clients from a wide range of industries
- Social Media - helping to manage the Paddle Creative and client social media channels
- Website - updating clients websites using the CMS (training given, no web experience required)
- Google - SEO and PPC (pay-per-click) work including negative keywords, keyword research and managing campaigns (training provided)
- Assisting with drone and creative onsite-shoots
- Admin - general business administration as it arises
- Development & Systems - helping to maintain and develop new systems to ensure the business runs efficiently.
This is a home-based role. You will be located within 20 miles of Newquay, Cornwall, however, the role is located remotely. You will be working from home (even after COVID restrictions end) and utilising digital communications including a project management tool, email and phone to keep in constant contact with the business owner and clients. Occasional meetings between yourself and the business owner will take place over Zoom and in-person in the Newquay area when time allows, so you will likely require your own transport.
You must have:
- An excellent understanding of IT and eagerness to learn new IT systems
- A quiet, office-like area in your home to work (as you will be making calls to clients and the business owner)
- A desk capable of being home to a laptop, dock and additional monitor
- Transport - you may be expected to visit client meetings or assist at creative shoots occasionally and as such be flexible to attend these when required
- Fluent English and fantastic grammar due to the content element of the role
- Previous customer experience
- A personable and professional attitude
- A willingness to adapt your position as the business evolves and depending on the project
You will receive:
- A work laptop & docking station along with additional monitor
- A work mobile phone for business and client communication
- An open-minded boss who wants your ideas and input
- Continual training both in-house and digital marketing training courses (delivered online)
- Cakes whenever meetings take place in person (if available)
This is a demanding role that will see your autonomy develop, and you could become an integral figure in the development of the company going forward.
To Apply, click here to visit Indeed.