Vaughn has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new website for his established business, 16A Architecture. The business has a website but it does not showcase the business or work to its full potential. Paddle Creative will create a bespoke, easy-to-manage site that allows 16A Architecture to showcase their projects and services to full potential.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created based around current brand guidelines
- Designs will be presented as working prototypes allowing you to work with Paddle to fine tune the design
- Imagery – Provision of ‘stock’ imagery to cover the website requirements until launch (plus as much from the client as possible to increase authenticity). You will be given access to any stock imagery on the Envato library and Adobe library
- All imagery will be added to the website ready for the website to be launched. Content to be produced by the client. All static page content will be added by Paddle, with CMS page content added by the client.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning website, with sections including:
- Home / About / Contact / Latest Projects / News / Services / Process
- Latest Projects - to enable you to add pages yourself showing details of selected projects
- Services - ability to add/remove/edit services
- News/Blog - functionality with filter by category
- Team Members
- Instagram Feed embedded (optional)
CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- The URL Domain will be purchased by and remain the possession of the client at all times, Paddle Creative will only need access to the change the DNS records
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- Onsite content optimisation for up to 10 keywords
- 80x Local Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console
- Alt-tag optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
Development of a new brand identity to help bolster the potential for the organisation, including
- Brand discovery session to identify the key unique selling points of the business
- Utilising the 'Story Brand' concept to create a compelling story for customers, proven to increase sales
- Brand DNA will help steer the tone of voice and build affinity with potential service users
- Presentation of brand in stylescapes to help give context to the brand
- Brand Delivery Kit - To enable you to easily use the brand moving forwards including colour palette and font selection
- Development of a 'Design System' which can be utilised across all future marketing activities, including the website
- Logo creation (with variations for different formats)
Brand Business Kit
Essentials to help your brand shine:
- Design & Print of 4x sets of 250x double sided business cards. Full-colour print on 400gsm laminated both sides
- PDF and Word Letterhead design
- Design of email signature (implemented by the client)
- Google My Business Cover Image
- Branding of social media pages (Facebook Logo & Cover Image / LinkedIn Logo & Cover Image / Instagram Logo)
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.