Clara has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new custom website for their established commercial cleaning business, Clarity Cleans. The business is currently struggling with issues related to the WordPress build and is looking to migrate the website to Webflow to take advantage of the platform and ease of use moving forwards without reliance on plugins. The website will be a lead-generating website that showcases services, case studies and has a well-considered lead generation funnel to help grow the business. The website will also be SEO optimised.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed, based largely on the current website
- A custom-design will be created
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
- Content to be produced by the client
- Paddle Creative will add Imagery and content to the new website.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website. You will be able to easily edit and add to this post-launch with a powerful but easy to use custom CMS.
- SEO migration- transfer of current website URL structure to new website, with 301 redirects for any URL/structural changes for best SEO practice
- CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- Google Tag Manager installed, allowing you to easily add axtra tools post-launch such as CRO
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- Set up of hosting and migration of current website to new hosting
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
After 12-months, you will be invoiced for a further 12-months of web-hosting, website editor and CMS access. See below.
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
Ongoing Website Updates
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing congtent updates
- Up to two-hours each and every month access to our whole team
- Updating anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
*meetings are considered part of the time allocation
We are able to offer even more marketing support if you want to have access to our entire expert team. Find out more here.
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- 80x Local Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
A range of ongoing SEO solutions to help you grow your business with increased Google traffic
- 1 blog post per month - researched around keyword research, professionally written and added to your website
- Backlinks - minmum 4x backlinks acquired per month (minimum 40 Domain Authority) - links pointing to your website, a key Google ranking signal
- 2x Google My Business post per month
Content written for the core website pages by our in-house, professional copywriter
- Up to ten pages of content
- Written using the 'StoryBrand' marketing framework to increase conversions
- SEO optimised to increase Google rankings
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.