Dr Mike Allen
Dr Mike Allen has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new custom website for his established commercial archaeology business, AEA. The business does not currently have a website but is in need of a platform to attract new customers. The website will allow AEA to showcase services and case studies to act as a lead-generating website.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed, based largely on the current website
- A custom-design will be created
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
- Content to be produced by the client
- Paddle Creative will add Imagery and content to the new website.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website. You will be able to easily edit and add to this post-launch with a powerful but easy to use custom CMS.
- CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- Set up of hosting and migration of current website to new hosting
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
After 12-months, you will be invoiced for a further 12-months of web-hosting, website editor and CMS access. See below.
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.