Thanasi has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new custom Webflow website for their SaaS business, Go Suppli. The business is currently struggling with Webflow and is looking for Paddle Creative, a Webflow Expert to rebuild their site to allow a more scalable offering.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
- Content to be produced by the client
- Paddle Creative will add Imagery and content to the new website.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform.
- 5 Page website - Production of a 5-page website
- CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- Google Tag Manager installed, allowing you to easily add axtra tools post-launch such as CRO
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- 80x Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
A range of ongoing SEO solutions to help you grow your business with increased Google traffic
- 2 blog posts per month - researched around keyword research, professionally written and added to your website
- Backlinks - minmum 4x backlinks acquired per month (minimum 40 Domain Authority) - links pointing to your website, a key Google ranking signal
- 2x Guest post articles with do-follow backlinls per month (minimum 40 DA sites with relevance)
- 2x Google My Business post per month
£3950 + £950 per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.