Kati and Adi have approached Paddle Creative to help them rebuild their website to help take their SaaS business to the next level. This will be achieved through the creation of a new bespoke website based built-in Webflow, enabling the business to target their desired persona, add new landing pages and showcase the product and benefits to the maximum.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Website Design & Development
The process will begin with a Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website site map and wireframe of the site wil be created
- A custom-design will be created in Figma
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
Webflow Website Development
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform.
- Custom Website - Pages will include Home / About / Product / Resources (with sub-pages) / Book a Demo / Industry-specific landing pages / Customers & Case Studies / Resources (inc. sub-categories) / Pricing calculator / Partnership page / Integrations page - Exact pages tbc but similar to this sitemap: https://octopus.do/qbvppexzhzm
- CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - We will create collections for landing pages, resources, FAQs, case studies/customers, integrations and partnerships so you can easily create new pages and content post-launch. All site content will be easy to update using the Editor and CMS (bespoke video training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics integration once the site goes live (optional)
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance (optional)
- Custom calculator (similar to https://www.stint.co/calculator/)
- Partnership page - CMS-driven partnerships page (with text and logos)
- Integration page – CMS-driven integrations page template and overview page
Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
Support & Ongoing Website Updates
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing congtent updates
- Up to four-hours each and every month access to our whole team with skills including PPC, SEO, Content, Design, Web Development, Social Media
- Updating anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
*meetings are considered part of the time allocation
We are able to offer even more marketing support if you want to have access to our entire expert team. Find out more here.
£4,000 + £250 per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.