IT Recruitment Solutions v2
Paul has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver new branding and a new website for his established IT recruitment business. The business does not currently showcase the service offering to its full potential, nor have an established brand identity. A bespoke new website will be built that will enable ITRS to stand out, with contemporary branding and in an engaging way. The site will aim to offer a more dynamic online experience and allow ITRS to generate new service pages themselves with ease post-launch whilst giving a solid foundation for SEO success.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Brand Development & Logo and Business Kit
Development of a new brand identity and logo to bring your business to life, including:
- Brand discovery session to identify the key unique selling points of the business
- Utilising the 'Story Brand' framework to create a compelling story for customers, proven to increase sales
- Presentation of brand in stylescapes to help give context to the brand
- Brand Delivery Kit - To enable you to easily use the brand moving forwards including colour palette and font selection
- Bespoke iconogrpahy
- Development of a 'Design System' which can be utilised across all future marketing activities, including the website
- Logo creation (with variations for different formats)
Brand Business Kit
Essentials to help your brand shine:
- Design & Print of 5x sets of 250x double sided business cards. Full-colour print on 400gsm laminated both sides
- PDF and Word Letterhead design
- Design of email signature (implemented by the client)
- Google My Business Cover Image
- Branding of LinkedIn (animated Logo) & Cover Image
Website Design & Development
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created for your businesse
- Designs will be presented as working prototypes allowing you to work with Paddle to fine tune the design
- Imagery – Provision of ‘stock’ imagery to cover the website requirements until launch (plus as much from the client as possible to increase authenticity). You will be given access to any stock imagery on the Envato library and Adobe library
- The website will be built around the existing brand guidelines
- All imagery will be added to the website ready for the website to be launched. Content to be produced by the client. All static page content will be added by Paddle, with CMS page content added by the client.
- Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning website
- Up to 15 static pages and 6 CMS (Content Management System) collection pages (allowing for unlimited pages to be added of this type). An example of this type of page is a 'blog' page
- The website will have an online editor for self-editing of text and images, giving you power to easily manage your website
- Instagram Feed embedded (optional)
- Fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- The URL Domain will be purchased by and remain the possession of the client at all times, Paddle Creative will only need access to the change the DNS records
Enhanced Interactions & Custom Animation
Taking the new branding, Paddle will add even more 'life' with custom animations:
- Logo animated - for use on social media
- Custom animations throughout the website including animated stick man character on all core page and an element of animation on all pages using Lottie json animations (files created in After Effetcs and converted to a web-friendly format)
Connection of Bullhorn to your website via API to update vacancies on your website, controlled via Bullhorn with auto-updates on your website
- Using Zapier to process API calls
- 15 minute update time
- Up to 400 updates per month included (higher tiers available if required)
- Note, that the posibility of what the process can do will depend on the API options available on the Bullhorn and Webflow platforms. However, we can confirm that the API link is possible
Website Hosting, CMS for 12-months and Support
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online searches
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- Competitor Backling Gap Analysis
- Onsite content optimisation for up to 10 keywords
- 80x Local Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console
- Alt-tag optimisation of all imagery on your website
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.