Antonio has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new website for his Portuguese Custard Tars business, Maria Nata. the original concept was based around supplying events, however, COVID-19 has meant a change in focus to wholesale B2B supply to independent bakeries. The business needs a new website to reflect this and focus on quality and authenticity. The project will help deliver a bespoke website giving a solid foundation to grow via Google and to direct traffic to from other sources.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created
- Designs will be presented as working prototypes allowing you to work with Paddle to fine tune the design
- Imagery – Provision of ‘stock’ imagery to cover the website requirements until launch (plus as much from the client as possible to increase authenticity)
- All imagery and content will be added to the website ready for the website to be launched. Content to be produced by the client.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning website.
- Upto 15 pages
- Some pages will be CMS driven, meaning you can easily add pages in the future yourself
- Instagram Feed embedded (optional)
CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- The URL Domain will be purchased by and remain the possession of the client at all times, Paddle Creative will only need access to the change the DNS records
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- Onsite content optimisation for up to 10 keywords
- 80x Local Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console
- Alt-tag optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
Development of the current brand into a design system to create a consistent potential for the organisation, including
- Brand discovery session to identify the key unique selling points of the business
- Utilising the 'Story Brand' concept to create a compelling story for customers, proven to increase sales
- Brand DNA will help steer the tone of voice and build affinity with potential service users
- Development of a 'Design System' which can be utilised across all future marketing activities, including the website and social media
Brand Business Kit
Essentials to help your brand shine:
- Design & Print of 4x sets of 250x double sided business cards. Full-colour print on 400gsm laminated both sides
- PDF and Word Letterhead design
- Design of email signature (implemented by the client)
- Google My Business Cover Image
- Branding of social media pages (Facebook Logo & Cover Image / LinkedIn Logo & Cover Image / Instagram Logo)
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.