North Coast Renewables
Joanna has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new custom website for their plumbing and heating business. In a competitive industry, it is important that the business has a website that reflects its reputation and future desired growth. The website will aim to inform customers and businesses of the services on offer and showcase client case studies and their accreditations.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
- Content to be produced by the client
- Paddle Creative will add Imagery and content to the website.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning website.
- CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- Onsite content optimisation for up to 10 keywords
- 80x Local Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console
- Alt-tag optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
A range of ongoing SEO solutions to help you grow your business with increased Google traffic
- 1 blog post per month - researched around keyword research, professionally written and added to your website
- 2x Google My Business post per month
- 5x Google My Business Image Posts
- Backlinks - minmum 3x backlinks acquired per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.