Colin has approached Paddle Creative to help build a Webflow website for their client, PardusFX. Paddle Creative will take the design created by the client and develop a custom website built in Webflow, in a timely manner, whilst adding subtle Webflow-based interactions to the design to bring it to life.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Webflow Website Development
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform.
- Custom Website - Pages will include home / news & media / contact / team bios (CMS)
- CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - We will create collections for news and media, team members, so you can easily create new pages and content post-launch. All site content will be easy to update using the Editor and CMS
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics integration once the site goes live (optional)
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance (optional)
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 3-months post-launch
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.