Maria has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new website for her interior design and carpet/rugs business. The website will have a luxury aesthetic to showcase its designs and products to clients. The project will help deliver a bespoke website giving a solid foundation to grow new customer leads.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
- Content to be produced by the client
- Paddle Creative will add Imagery and content to the website.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning website.
- The approximate structure tbc but similar to www.therugcompany.com
- CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- 1 years domain registration (at the time of writing Thepeculiarcarpet.com is available)
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- Onsite content optimisation for up to 10 keywords
- 80x Local Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console
- Alt-tag optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
A range of ongoing SEO solutions to help you grow your business with increased Google traffic
- 1 blog post per month - researched around keyword research, professionally written and added to your website
- 2x Google My Business post per month
- 5x Google My Business Image Posts
- Backlinks - minmum 3x backlinks acquired per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.