RTR Sports Marketing
Emanuele and Riccardo have approached Paddle Creative to help migrate their website to Webflow and help take RTR Sports Marketing to the next level. This will be achieved through the creation of a new bespoke website built in Webflow, enabling the business to target their desired persona, showcase the business and portfolio and accelerate the business growth with a more modern, SEO-optimised site to drive leads.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website site map and wireframe of the site wil be created (WHAT IS A WIREFRAME)
- A custom-design will be created in Figma
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
Webflow Website Development
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform.
- Custom Website - Pages are not fixed, but will mirror the current website for the most part
- CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - We will create collections for the parts of the site that require template pages to be created for easy ongoing management (such as blog, Case Studies, Customers). This will allow you to easily create new pages and content post-launch. All site content will be easy to update using the Editor and CMS (bespoke video training provided) (WHAT IS A CMS)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics integration once the site goes live (optional)
Weglot Multi-language Integration
- We will help you set up Weglot, to allow multi-language delivery of the website.
- You can see more about Weglot here: https://weglot.com/pricing/
*All Weglot costs to be paid by the client.
Full migration support from your existing website to your new website:
- Current URL audit - to identify which URLs to keep, ignore or redirect
- 301 redirects put in place where applicable
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance (optional)
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
- Meta data addedd sitewide
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 12-months post-launch of your website.
Ongoing Website Updates
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing congtent updates
- Up to four-hours each and every month access to our whole team with skills including PPC, SEO, Content, Design, Web Development, Social Media
- Updating anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
*meetings are considered part of the time allocation
We are able to offer even more marketing support if you want to have access to our entire expert team. Find out more here.
The number of hours included each month is flexible, please advise if you would like a different amount of support.
£8,000 + £450 per month (+vat)
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.