Sam & Zach
Sam and Zach have engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new website for their startup, serving eCommerce owners, with a new apparel software. The business needs a website the succinctly deliver their message of how they can assist, with potential for future content to be added. Paddle Creative will create a bespoke, easy-to-manage site in Webflow that allows the business to showcase their product and allow room to add content as and when it is ready.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created based around current brand guidelines
- Designs will be presented as working prototypes allowing you to work with Paddle to fine tune the design
- Imagery – Provision of ‘stock’ imagery to cover the website requirements until launch (plus as much from the client as possible to increase authenticity). You will be given access to any stock imagery on the Envato library and Adobe library
- All imagery will be added to the website ready for the website to be launched. Content to be produced by the client. All static page content will be added by Paddle, with CMS page content added by the client.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning website, with sections including:
- Home (similar in format to www.ingrid.com)
- About / Contact / FAQ / Integrations / Support - pages all built and no content intitially. When the content is ready, the client will add the content and make the pages active
- Instagram Feed embedded (optional)
CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- The URL Domain will be purchased by and remain the possession of the client at all times, Paddle Creative will only need access to the change the DNS records
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- Onsite content optimisation for up to 10 keywords
- 80x Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console
- Alt-tag optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.