Sophie has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new custom website for their established teacher recruitment business, Teacher Active. The business is undertaking a rebrand and requires a new website as part of this process. The outcome will lead to an improved online presence and an easier management of the website.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Website Design & Development
- The process will begin with a Kickoff Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created based around your brand guidelines
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
- Content to be produced by the client
- Paddle Creative will add Imagery and content to the website.
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website using the Webflow platform.
- Login functionality - integreation with Memberspace to provide login functionality
- Accessible Website - developed with accessiblility functionality
- SEO migration- euqity transfer of current website to new website. This will also include the management of 301 redirects for any URL/structural changes for best SEO practice.
- CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new pages and edit content (training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- Google Tag Manager installed, allowing you to easily add axtra tools post-launch such as CRO
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance
CRM & API*
Logic Melon API Integration:
Please note, without a full spec it is not possible to give a price or include API integration.
We estimate integrating Logic Melon to be between £1500-£3000 depending on what is required. We would be able to source a developer for this role.
Custom CRM Integration:
We cannot provide an estimate without knowing the full spec of the system. This will be an additional cost or we can hand it off to your internal team for integration.
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- Set up of hosting and migration of current website to new hosting
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- 80x Local Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
A range of ongoing SEO solutions to help you grow your business with increased Google traffic
- 2 blog post per month - researched around keyword research, professionally written and added to your website
- Backlinks - minmum 4x backlinks acquired per month (minimum 40 Domain Authority (DA)) - links pointing to your website, a key Google ranking signal
- 2x Guest Posts per month on DA 40+ sites with relevance
- Ongoing website Content Optimisation and suggestions
- 2x Google My Business post per month
£6950 + £950 per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.