Alexander has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new custom website for their exciting start-up business, The Surpluss. The business is soon to launch and target businesses with an innovative approach to offer for the first time Industrial Symbiosis as a Service (ISaaS) with the goal of helping companies reduce their waste and optimize the use of their real and intellectual assets. It is important that the business has a website that easily communicates the unique offering. The website will aim to easily communicate the advantages of the service, showcase the platform, and generate new leads for the business.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Using the wireframe and designs provided by The Surpluss, Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning website. The initial phase will include 6 pages, based on the wireframe provided.
- Custom hero animation based on the design
- CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add and edit content (video training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
Multi-language support using the Weglot app:
- Setup and integration of Weglot into your website for seemless translation
- Auto-detection of user country for language
- 12-months of Weglot Business included (billed accordiung to Weglot pricing thereafter)
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- 80x Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
Content written for the core website pages by our in-house, professional copywriter
- Up to ten pages of content
- Written using the 'StoryBrand' marketing framework to increase conversions
- SEO optimised to increase Google rankings
- Content will be produced in English only (Arabic translation available, please enquire for a price)
A range of ongoing SEO solutions to help you grow your business with increased Google traffic
- 1 blog post per month - researched around keyword research, professionally written and added to your website (written in English)
- Backlinks - minmum 4x backlinks acquired per month (minimum 40 Domain Authority) - links pointing to your website, a key Google ranking signal
- 2x Google My Business post per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.