branding, google, Social, email marketing
Transformation of family business into £6m company over a number of years.
Adaptable Travel work with teachers to arrange bespoke educational tours. They are the longest-standing client of Paddle. A re-brand and strategies from the ground-up have helped to transform Adaptable from a growing family concern into a substantial business with international clients and a £6m+ turnover.
What Paddle Did
- Re-branding and business kit
- Website Optimisation
- Workbooks & Client Retention Creatives
- SEO (Google Rankings) & (Adwords) Pay-Per-Click
- Social & Paid Ads
- GDPR compliant email marketing, with integrated CRM segmentation
What PAddle Did
A growing company needed a new brand identity to appeal to awider client base. Included logo, brand guidelines and repositioning of the brand to allow for a wider client base.
With free-reign to create ideas, Paddle created bespoke educational workbooks for key travel destinations. In addition, incentives such as the unique client 'thankyou box', a pre-trip gift sent to clients, helped to increase conversions and repeat business over the long-term, key to sustained growth.
Paddle identifies the poor return on investment (ROI) of printed brochures, so pursuased Adaptable to become the first travel company in their market to ditch printed brochures. in their place, Paddle created a range of innovative e-brochures, distributed via various digital channels. This saw a huge increase in ROI and leads.
- With a national client base in a distinct niche, Paddle identified key phrases to help Adaptable gain top ranking positions for a wide range of keywords on Google
- The foundation of Adaptable Travel's growth had been Google Adowrds Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. Much of their marketing budget was spent in this area, wholly managed by Paddle. with huge succes
- With a client base that was traditionally hard to win over on social media (teachers), Paddle had to put in place a number of innovative strategies - and now boast over 7,000 followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Post creation for social media including imagery
- Ongoing Facebook ads campaigns including re-marketing and integrated Messenger marketing