branding & Social
A brand fit for an exercise company startup.
Radiant Fitness was the passion of Claire, an ex-professional sportswoman, yoga and exercise instructor. After years of teaching ad-hoc classes, she needed a brand and marketing strategy befitting of her expertise and reputation within the fitness sector. Step-forward Paddle to help propel Radiant Fitness forwards.
What Paddle Did
- Business Cards
- Social Setup, Training & Paid Ads
- Live class booking system integrated with clients calender
What PAddle Did
Active branding that clearly defines the fitness ethos and stature of Radiant Fitness, giving it a presence in the local area.
- Creation of Facebook and Instagram pages including engaging visuals.
- Training so the client could engage more potential clients on an onging basis.
- Management of Facebook and Instagram adverts to increase help fill the class timetable with new participants, which helped to fill classes within 4 weeks.
- Creation of online booking system which was promoted via social media.
- Clients could check live class availability and book and pay for thei class.
- Client could alter class availability via phone or desktop, and is linked to their calender.