Maj-Britt and Fiona have approached Paddle Creative to help develop a new custom Webflow website to enable the business to better manage its website and improve SEO. Paddle Creative will create a custom Webflow website, utilising the majority of the design from the current site, with a few tweaks. We will help to project-manage the project, working with stakeholders to deliver the new website timely and with minimal friction. We will also help with SEO migration to the new site and onboard your team.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Although we will be re-using much of the design, we will start in Figma and design the home page in line with the project goals.
- We can help redesign other pages where necessary (up to ten pages) - note that minor changes will be completed for free
- Provide royalty free stock imagery and videos from the 'Envato' library (plus access to the Adobe Stock image library)
- You will have UNLIMITED design rounds until you are happy with designs 🤩
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a custom Webflow website.
This proposal is based on the sitemap here: https://octopus.do/afad5d4e7188
- Custom Website - Up to 30x UNIQUE page 'layouts' developed on Webflow
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure (using the Client-First framework)
- CMS (Content Management System) Up to 10x Dynamic Collections created and linked to template collection pages (such as blogs, case studies, help docs etc)
- Search & Filter - where desired we will implement JS based filtering and search for CMS-generated items for better UX
- Webflow Interactions - advanced interactions added to bring designs to life
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Multi-language - help integrate Weglot (or another) multi-language option to the site for multilanguage support
- No limits - You will have UNLIMITED revision rounds until you are happy with designs 🤩
We will use our extensive experience in migrating websites to Webflow to ensure the best SEO outcome for your new website:
- SEO Expertise - we love SEO and so we will happily help you develop best-practice strategies for your new site
- 301 Redirects - we will compile a full list of current URLs and add 301 redirects where required. Note that sub-domains cannot be redirected within Webflow and these redirects will need to take place at Domain Registrar level (if possible)
- Metadata - adding of metadata to all pages
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- No Index - tag pages no index where they should not be crawled by Google
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates and further Webflow design and development support
- Up to five-hours each and every month for support anything related to your website (design, development, content updates, Zapier-based API integrations)
- Dedicated account manager
Note, this is an just example, we can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
€10,000 + €500 per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
3. Webflow Development
4. Site Optimisation
5. Launch & Onboarding