Paul has reached out to the experts at Paddle Creative to create a stunning new website for their client, Connected Health. We'll be working closely together to enhance the user experience and design, as well as incorporating custom Webflow development to help boost conversions from digital marketing efforts. We're excited to take on this project and bring Connected Health's online presence to the next level!
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
UX & Website Design
We will create a sitemap and lo-fidelity wireframe. The wireframe will allow us to map out the user journey of each page and help define the content to be written.
- Design the home page within Figma (the rest of the design will be designed directly in Webflow)
- Provide royalty free stock imagery and videos from the 'Envato' library (plus access to the Adobe Stock image library)
- You will have UNLIMITED design rounds until you are happy with designs 🤩
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a custom Webflow website.
This proposal is based on a maximum of 25 UNIQUE pages (any CMS-generated page, such as a blog page will count as 1 page).
- Custom Website Development- website created in Webflow
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- CMS (Content Management System) Up to 8x Dynamic Collections created and linked to template collection pages (such as: Team, Product Solutions, Careers, Whitepapers, Blogs, Customer Stories)
- Webflow e-Commerce setup - setup and creation of e-commerce pages and cart setup for sale of products on the site
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- No limits - You will have UNLIMITED revision rounds until you are happy with development 🤩
We will ensure your old sites are correctly migrated to the new website
- 301 redirects - we will crawl both current sites to collate a full URL list. We will then create a 301-redirect list to ensure any URL changes have redirects in place
- Metadata - adding of metadata to all pages
- Google Search Console (GSC)- we will verify your new site with GSC and submit the new sitemap
- Image optimisation - add alt-tags to all imagery and compress imagery used on the site
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website (such as bug-fixes)
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
5. Launch & Grow