Roger has approached Paddle Creative to help rebuild their website to help take Digit Info-Tec to the next level. This will be achieved through the creation of a new bespoke website built in Webflow, enabling the business to target its desired persona, showcase new business services and accelerate the business growth.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website site map and wireframe of the site wil be created (WHAT IS A WIREFRAME)
- A custom-design will be created in Figma
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
Webflow Website Development
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform.
- Custom Website - Pages will approximately be Home / About / Case Studies / Services / Blog / Resources / Partners / Contact. The exact number of pages is not fixed. An approximate outline of pages ican be found here in the suggested sitemap
- CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - We will create collections for Case Studies, Services, Blogs, Resources, Team, so you can easily create new pages and content post-launch. All site content will be easy to update using the Editor and CMS (bespoke video training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics integration once the site goes live (optional)
- We will change your domain DNS settings to get your new website live (optional)
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 12-months post-launch of your website.
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- 80x Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance (optional)
Ongoing Website Updates
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing content update and further marketing support
- Up to three-hours each and every month access to our whole team with skills including PPC, SEO, Content, Design, Web Development, Social Media
- Updating anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
*meetings are considered part of the time allocation
We are able to offer even more marketing support if you want to have access to our entire expert team. Find out more here.
The number of hours included each month is flexible, please advise if you would like a different amount of support.
Ongoing SEO work to help you rank higher in Google including:
- Backlinks - at least 1x 40+ Domain Authority backlink each month (WHAT IS A BACKLINK)
- Content Article - at least 1x SEO research blog or resource article per month to help drive traffic and authority to the website
£3,750 plus £750 per month +vat plus
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.