Christian has approached Paddle Creative to help complete their Webflow website after a frustrating experience thus far. Paddle Creative will take the Webflow website created so far, improve it with tweaks and complete the project in a timely manner. This will be the beginning of ongoing marketing engagements to help drive the growth of Favuseal.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Webflow Website Development
Paddle Creative will take the current Webflow website and complete the build following best-practice.
- Custom Webflow Website - Pages will include all of those on the current incomplete Webflow website with flexibility for up to 5 additional pages if required
- CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - We will create collections for the parts of thw website that would benefit from being CMS-led. All site content will be easy to update using the Editor and CMS
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics integration once the site goes live (optional)
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance (optional)
- We will set the website to live for you by updating your domain DNS settings
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 3-months post-launch
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- 80x Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
Ongoing Website Updates
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing content updates
- Up to four-hours each and every month access to our whole team with skills including PPC, SEO, Content, Design, Web Development, Social Media
- Updating anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
*meetings are considered part of the time allocation
We are able to offer even more marketing support if you want to have access to our entire expert team. Find out more here.
€2,250 + €400 per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.