Sebastian has approached Paddle Creative to help improve their three websites followed by ongoing maintenance of websites and marketing assistance. Paddle Creative will undertake a full audit and report on all recommendations and implement changes to set the sites up for future growth. This will be the beginning of ongoing marketing engagement to help drive the growth of FPG.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing team
Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
We are your business-growing machine, marketing team.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Webflow Website Upgrades
The following inclusion is on a per-site basis, and pricing is based on a per-site basis.
Paddle Creative will audit the current Webflow website and carry out a partial rebuild, implementing various improvements site wide, following best-practice.
- Image optimisation - compression and alt-tags
- Convert to Client First and REM-based sizing/spacing
- Add consistent spacing / general tidying up of class-names and structure
- Site SEO optimised - schema markup added / semantic section labelling (improves SEO and accessibility)
- Responsive and Mobile optimised (many elements not displaying across devices etc) plus cross-browser testing
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Add a Cookie Consent banner
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance (optional)
Ongoing Growth Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing content updates and assist in growing your business.
The following can be used across any of your websites or business areas.
- Up to two-hours each and every month access to our whole team with skills including PPC, SEO, Content, Design, Web Development, Social Media
- Updating anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
*meetings are considered part of the time allocation
We are able to offer even more marketing support if you want to have access to our entire expert team. Find out more here.
£750 per site +£180 per month (+VAT)
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.