Paddle Creative is excited to help Greenfish launch its new Blockchain product on Webflow. This will be achieved through custom design and Webflow Expert development to help give Greenfish a new online presence to help them shine online.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
UI/UX and Website Design
We will design a lo-fidelity wireframe for the site. The wireframe will allow us to map out the user journey and help define the site navigation.
- Once the wifreame is defined, we will design the pages with a custom design to help your brand shine
- We will take elements from your designs in Figma and translate these to website components and UI elements
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a custom Webflow website.
This proposal is based on a maximum of 2 UNIQUE page layouts and includes:
- Home page - 7-section home page, in line with the high-level content brief, but to include specifically, 'ticker' scrolling section, 'typed' or similar text effect
- Events Collection - A dynamic events section on the home page which allow users to click through to an individual Event page
The site we develop will have:
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- Components - create re-useable components so that in future you will be able to dragand drop components onto new pages and edit with ease
- CMS (Content Management System) 1x Dynamic Collections created and linked to template collection pages (Events)
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website (such as bug-fixes)
- Further training is available, and chargeable per hour
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates and further Webflow design and development support
- £125+vat PER HOUR
- £595+vat PER DAY
- Dedicated account manager
We can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.