Harvey has approached Paddle Creative to help develop a new custom Webflow website to showcase the services available and demonstrate expertise in the space. This will give Harvey a platform to build on in the future to attract new clients. It will also enable Harvey to develop new pages using a custom CMS setup and edit the site. Phase two in the future will see the development of an e-Commerce and subscription element to the site to help monetise a substantial and growing LinkedIn following.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
We will design the site in Figma.
- Design the home page within Figma (the rest of the design will be designed directly in Webflow)
- Provide royalty free stock imagery and videos from the 'Envato' library (plus access to the Adobe Stock image library)
- You will have UNLIMITED design rounds until you are happy with designs 🤩
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a custom Webflow website.
This proposal is based on a maximum of 10 UNIQUE pages (any CMS-generated page, such as a blog page will count as 1 page).
- Based on the initial sitemap found here.
- Custom Website Development- website created in Webflow
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- CMS (Content Management System) Up to 2x Dynamic Collections created and linked to template collection pages (including: Blogs, Case Studies)
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- No limits - You will have UNLIMITED revision rounds until you are happy with development 🤩
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website (such as bug-fixes)
Phase 2 - e-Commerce & Subscription add-on
This is a ballpark outline for future development. The exact cost will depend on specific requirements and how this can be implemented at the time of development. But this should give you a good inidication of prices.
- Addition of e-Commerce section of the website to sell hard-copies of the book
Addition of a subscriber/membership setup which includes:
- Gated content
- Subscription tiers
- Membership login
+£2,500 +vat (approx)
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
3. Design & Build