Vincent has approached Paddle Creative to help design and develop a new custom Webflow website for their innovative homeownership business to showcase the services available and scale the business. This will give the business a platform to build on in the future to attract new clients.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
We will design the site in Figma.
- Design the site home page within Figma to allow greater design freedom and speed of design
- Provide royalty free stock imagery and videos from the 'Envato' library (plus access to the Adobe Stock image library)
- You will have UNLIMITED design rounds until you are happy with designs 🤩
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a custom Webflow website.
This proposal is based on a maximum of 5 UNIQUE pages.
- Custom Website Development- website created in Webflow
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- No limits - You will have UNLIMITED revision rounds until you are happy with development 🤩
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website (such as bug-fixes)
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates and further Webflow design and development support
- Up to four-hours each and every month for support anything related to your website (design, development, content updates, Zapier-based API integrations)
- Dedicated account manager
Note, this is an just example, we can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
£5,000 plus £400 per month +vat
Creation of a user-login to allow users to apply to join Jrny and submit home proposals, managed by users from Jrny within Webflow.
- Secure login functionality using Webflow Memberships
- Client dashboard allowing users to see application progress and status
- Stage 1 - signup functionality with user signup data pushed to Pipedrive (to allow you to run automations from Pipedrive)
- Stage 2 Jrny Application- application to join Jrny to allow users to submit persoal info and upload files
- Stge 3 Home application - Once users are 'accepted' to Jrny they will be able to see the home submission section to allow uploading/adding of home details
- Circle Integration - connection of Circle and Webflow using Zapier connection*
Use the Webflow CMS to see users signups, progress, data submitted and update the status of applications
- When users submit an application or join, emails can be sent to seperate email addresses accordingly notifying you of applications and status
- Once you accept a user to join Jrny, you will be able control the 'access group' to allow access to the different application elements
- Note, Webflow has a limit of 10,000 total CMS-items plans below Enterprise. CMS items would include an application, access accounts and access groups, as well as any other CMS items required.
*it may be possible to connect Circle directly to Webflow without Zapier, but we would need to test this using Webflow Logic to gauge effectivenes
£9,000 plus £400 per month +vat
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
3. Design & Build