Paddle Creative is excited to assist Kintsugi Hope in migrating its website to Webflow and developing a new custom website. This will allow Kintsugi Hope to have a great user experience, an easy-to-use CMS and editor to update the site easily, and good integrations to allow more site functionality.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
UI/UX and Website Design
We will create a sitemap and lo-fidelity wireframe. The wireframe will allow us to map out the user journey of each page and help define the content to be written.
- Once the wifreame is defined, we will design the pages identified to be designed with a fully custom design to help your brand shine
- We will work in collaboration with your team to finesse the designs
- Provide royalty free stock imagery and videos from the 'Envato' library (plus access to the Adobe Stock image library)
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a custom Webflow website.
This proposal is based on creating 26 unique page layouts (19 static pages, 7 Collection page integrations). The pages considered are shown here.
- Custom Website Development- website created in Webflow
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- CMS (Content Management System) 6x Dynamic Collections created and linked to template collection pages
- Mailchimp - Mailchimp integration setup
- Eventbrite - Eventbrite integration setup
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
We will ensure your old sites are correctly migrated to the new website
- 301 redirects - we will crawl both current sites to collate a full URL list. We will then create a 301-redirect list to ensure any URL changes have redirects in place
- Metadata - adding of metadata to all pages
- Google Search Console (GSC)- we will verify your new site with GSC and submit the new sitemap
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website (such as bug-fixes)
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates, further Webflow design and development support and SEO work.
- £125+vat PER HOUR
- £595+vat PER DAY
- Dedicated account manager
We can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
5. Launch & Grow