Verity has approached Paddle Creative to help upgrade their existing Webflow site by implementing first-class development practices and Client-First class-naming structure. This will allow for the website to be fully responsive, scalable, SEO-friendly and more accessible.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Webflow Development Upgrade
Paddle Creative will UPGRADE your whole website by implementing Webflow-centric best-practices for a much better performing website. This is based on updgrading your style guide + 20 pages.
- Client First Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- Upgrade - we will upgrade your whole site to ensure it uses the Client-First consistent global-class system
- Webflow Interactions - added where applicable to make the site more dynamic
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- Accessbility - ensuring the whole site passes Webflow accessibility audits
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates, further Webflow design and development support and SEO work.
- £125+vat PER HOUR
- £595+vat PER DAY
- Dedicated account manager
We can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.