Lisa and Charlene have approached Paddle Creative to help migrate their website across to Webflow for a more scalable solution. This will be achieved through the creation of a new bespoke website built in Webflow. The new custom Webflow website will enable the business to target its desired persona, scale the website with ease and accelerate business growth through targeted marketing campaigns.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Full website design including:
- Scope out customer problems the site is solving
- Create userflow and lo-fidelity wireframes for each page to enable UX improvemebts
- We will design the site in Figma.
- Design two pages within Figma to allow greater design freedom and speed of design. This will include create the site design system, UI elements and reusable components
- The rest of the site will be designed and developed directly in Webflow, using the global design system created
- Provide royalty free stock imagery and videos from the 'Envato' library (plus access to the Adobe Stock image library)
- You will have UNLIMITED design rounds until you are happy with designs 🤩
Webflow Website Development
Paddle Creative will develop your designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform based on your designs.
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- Up to 20 UNIQUE page layouts developed on Webflow (pages such as legal pages or a blog page would count as 1 unique layout)
- Up to 8x CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - which will allow for each template to be customisable to create variations of pages using the same CMS template page (such as landing pages, blogs etc.)
- Webflow Interactions - added where applicable to make the site more dynamic
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- Metadata - Metadata added to all pages
- 301 Redirects - implement 301 redirects from your old site to new site where there are any URL changes
- No limits - You will have UNLIMITED revision rounds until you are happy with development 🤩
Webflow Site Superpowers
Using Webflow Memberships, we will set up your site to allow access groups to log into the site.
- Creation of Access Groups to allow segmentation of users
- Conditionally show content based on login status
Site Search & Content Filtering
- We will enable site search to allow users to search the site
- Custom setup of filter, sort, and search of CMS items on relevant pages to allow super-customised user search functionality
- We will integrate your chosen localisation tool to allow localised language and content to be displayed
- We recommend Weglot or Linguana as solutions.
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates and further Webflow design and development support
- Up to one day each and every month for support anything related to your website (design, development, content updates, API integrations)
- Dedicated account manager
Note, this is an just example, we can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
£16,500 plus £595 per month +vat
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
5. Launch & Grow