Kelsey has approached Paddle Creative to help build three new websites to showcase their healthcare scaleup, Oxehealth to help grow the business in the UK, US and Swedish markets. This will be achieved through the creation of three similar but market-distinct, bespoke websites built in Webflow, enabling the business to target its desired persona, showcase new business offerings and accelerate the business growth in each market.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing partners. Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
3x Website Design
- The process will begin with a Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website site map and wireframe of the site wil be created (WHAT IS A WIREFRAME)
- A custom-design will be created in Figma for the home page of each website
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
3x Webflow Website Development
Paddle Creative will develop designs into three fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform. The below are details PER WEBSITE
- Custom Website - Up to 20 static pages and 10 CMS temple pages which allow almost unlimted pages
- CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - We will create collections and template CMS for pages including News, Resources, Blog, Applications, Events, Downloads. This will enable you to easily create new pages and content post-launch (WHAT IS A CMS)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner with active cookie control (optional)
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance (optional)
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 12-months post-launch of your website.
Ongoing Essential Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing content update and further marketing support
- Up to four-hours each and every month for support anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
£11,500 plus £350 per month +vat
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
- 50% to be paid upfront, with a further 25% to be paid on signoff of 1 website design, and the final 25% to be paid just prior to the transfer of the website.
- If you choose Option 2 the ongoing work starts once the website is live
- All prices are plus vat.