Greg has approached Paddle Creative to help develop a new custom Webflow website to enable the business to migrate from no CMS to the Webflow platform. This will allow better website management and faster marketing implementation moving forwards. Paddle Creative will enable this through the creation of a custom Webflow website, developed from designs provided by the client. Paddle Creative will help to project-manage the project, working with stakeholders to deliver the new website timely and with minimal friction.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing partners. Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Webflow Website Development
Paddle Creative will develop your designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform.
- Custom Website - Up to 12x UNIQUE page layouts developed on Webflow. Note that each page can have different content, and this proposal includes up to 12x unique layouts (if more are required, please let us know)
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- CMS (Content Management System) Up to 5x Dynamic Collections created and linked to template collection pages
- Webflow Interactions - added where applicable to make the site more dynamic
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website and image compression
- Cookie Consent banner (optional)
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 3-months post-launch of your website.
Ongoing Essential Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content update and further Webflow support
- Up to five-hours each and every month for support anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
£8,500 plus £500 per month +vat
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
- 50% to be paid upfront, with a further 25% to be paid on signoff of the Home page development, and the final 25% to be paid just prior to the transfer of the website.
- All prices are plus vat.