Avi has approached Paddle Creative to help improve their existing Webflow website. This will begin with a rebuild of the class-naming structure and converting it to REM-based sizing. We will then create a dynamic blog and develop product pages. Paddle Creative will undertake a full audit of the pages, develop a plan for conditional visibility and implement a new dynamic collection. We will also implement site-wide enhancements to set the site up for future growth.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have an expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new marketing partners. Award-winning digital marketing for your business.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Webflow Site Upgrade
Paddle Creative will audit the current Webflow website and carry out a partial rebuild, implementing various improvements site wide, following best-practice.
- Image optimisation - compression and alt-tags
- Convert to Client First and REM-based sizing/spacing
- Add consistent spacing / general tidying up of class-names and structure
Webflow Blog Upgrades
We will rebuild your blog CMS page to be dynamic:
- Dynamic Blog page template - Take the current blog pages and enable a dynamic blog page that allows for changing format based on the blog content, aloing with relevant suggested blogs
- Table of Contents - implement a dynamic table of contents wihtin the blog page
- CMS migration - we will migrate all current 'static' blog pages to the new dynamic blog pages
- The pages will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- 301 redirects - implement 301 redirects to the new CMS pages to maintin SEO
Product Page Development
Development of product pages taken from your Figma designs
Complete rebuild of the pages
Fully-responsive and best-SEO practice implemented.
$1,250 for the first page, $500 per page thereafter
Ongoing Growth Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing content updates and Webflow development to assist growing your business.
The following can be used across any of your websites or business areas.
- This proposal is based on up to FOUR-hours each and every month access to our whole team (but we can adjust the monthly support if required)
- Updating anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
*meetings are considered part of the time allocation
We can offer different levlels of ongoing support, please enquire for more information.
$460 per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
- 50% to be paid upfront, 50% on completion
- We will require 'Designer' access within Webflow, either via your login credentials or a Workspace license
- Any fees associated with Webflow and third-party services are to be covered by yourslves