Avi has approached Paddle Creative to help improve their existing Webflow website. This will begin with a rebuild of the class-naming structure and converting it to REM-based sizing. We will then create a dynamic blog and develop product pages. Paddle Creative will undertake a full audit of the pages, develop a plan for conditional visibility and implement a new dynamic collection. We will also implement site-wide enhancements to set the site up for future growth.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Webflow Site Upgrade
Paddle Creative will audit the current Webflow website and carry out a partial rebuild, implementing various improvements site wide, following best-practice.
- Image optimisation - compression and alt-tags
- Convert to Client First and REM-based sizing/spacing
- Add consistent spacing / general tidying up of class-names and structure
Webflow Blog Upgrades
We will rebuild your blog CMS page to be dynamic:
- Dynamic Blog page template - Take the current blog pages and enable a dynamic blog page that allows for changing format based on the blog content, aloing with relevant suggested blogs
- Table of Contents - implement a dynamic table of contents wihtin the blog page
- CMS migration - we will migrate all current 'static' blog pages to the new dynamic blog pages
- The pages will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- 301 redirects - implement 301 redirects to the new CMS pages to maintin SEO
Product Page Development
Development of product pages taken from your Figma designs
Complete rebuild of the pages
Fully-responsive and best-SEO practice implemented.
$1,250 for the first page, $500 per page thereafter
Ongoing Growth Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, you will have the assistance of our in-house marketing team to help with ongoing content updates and Webflow development to assist growing your business.
The following can be used across any of your websites or business areas.
- This proposal is based on up to FOUR-hours each and every month access to our whole team (but we can adjust the monthly support if required)
- Updating anything related to your website
- Dedicated account manager
*meetings are considered part of the time allocation
We can offer different levlels of ongoing support, please enquire for more information.
$460 per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.