Asim has approached Paddle Creative to help develop a new custom Webflow website to combine two company websites into one, enabling the company to modernise and streamline the online persona. It will also enable Smartia to develop highly targetted industry-specific landing pages at pace using a custom CMS setup.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
We will design the site in Figma.
- Design the home page within Figma (the rest of the design will be designed directly in Webflow)
- Provide royalty free stock imagery and videos from the 'Envato' library (plus access to the Adobe Stock image library)
- You will have UNLIMITED design rounds until you are happy with designs 🤩
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a custom Webflow website.
This proposal is based on a maximum of 25 UNIQUE pages (any CMS-generated page, such as a blog page will count as 1 page).
- Custom Website Development- website created in Webflow
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- CMS (Content Management System) Up to 8x Dynamic Collections created and linked to template collection pages (including: Careers, Product Solutions, Whitepapers, Blogs, Customer Stories, Documentation, Industries)
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- No limits - You will have UNLIMITED revision rounds until you are happy with development 🤩
We will ensure your old sites are correctly migrated to the new website
- 301 redirects - we will crawl both current sites to collate a full URL list. We will then create a 301-redirect list to ensure any URL changes have redirects in place
- Metadata - adding of metadata to all pages
- Google Search Console (GSC)- we will verify your new site with GSC and submit the new sitemap
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website (such as bug-fixes)
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates and further Webflow design and development support
- Up to three-hours each and every month for support anything related to your website (design, development, content updates, Zapier-based API integrations)
- Dedicated account manager
Note, this is an just example, we can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
£10,000+ £295 per month +vat
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.
3. Design & Build