Steve has approached Paddle Creative to help develop a new Webflow website to showcase their new eCommerce automation platform, Supply Lens. This will allow Supply Lens to showcase its offering with a slick and engaging website that allows the company to target its desired persona, showcase the new offering and accelerate business growth.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
Webflow Website Development - 1 Page
Paddle Creative will develop your Figma designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform.
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- 1 UNIQUE page layout developed on Webflow
- Webflow Interactions - added where applicable to make the site more dynamic
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- Metadata - Metadata added to all pages
- 301 Redirects - implement 301 redirects from your old site to new site where there are any URL changes
- No limits - You will have UNLIMITED revision rounds until you are happy with development 🤩
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of your website
Webflow Website Development - 15 Unique Pages
Following on from development of the first page, a total of 15 pages to be developed in Webflow.
- Global stylesheet - using the same class naming system as the first page for consistency
- Up to 15 UNIQUE page layouts developed on Webflow (pages such as legal pages would count as 1 unique layout)
- Up to 5x CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - which will allow for each template to be customisable to create variations of pages using the same CMS template page
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates and further Webflow design and development support
- Up to four-hours each and every month for support anything related to your website (design, development, content updates, Zapier-based API integrations)
- Dedicated account manager
Note, this is an just example, we can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
£7,500 plus £495 per month +vat
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.