Jack has reached out to Webflow Experts at Paddle Creative to create a stunning new website for their client, SwissPasses.com. We will take the Figma designs and develop them in Webflow into a custom eCommerce website. We will also help migrate the data and set up a new API-generated system to help manage the data for tickets. We're excited to take on this project and bring SwissPasses.com's online presence to the next level.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
eCommerce Webflow Development
Paddle Creative will develop your Figma designs into a custom Webflow website.
This proposal is based on a maximum of 20 UNIQUE page layouts* and includes:
- Custom Website Development- website created in Webflow
- Global stylesheet created to host components and class-structure
- CMS (Content Management System) Up to 10x Dynamic Collections created and linked to template collection pages (such as different Ticket categories, Blogs)
- eCommerce setup - Creation of a custom eCommerce solution by integrating Foxy to your website to give a fully custom setup and secure features
- Fully Responsive - The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing
- Image Optimisation - alt tags added to all images and compression for optimised speed
- No limits - You will have UNLIMITED revision rounds until you are happy with development 🤩
*A page can have completely different content from another page but still be 1 page layout, e.g. a 100 blog pages would be 1 unique page layout as they share the same template.
We will ensure your old site is correctly migrated to the new website
- 301 redirects - we will crawl both current sites to collate a full URL list. We will then create a 301-redirect list to ensure any URL changes have redirects in place
- Metadata - adding of metadata to all pages
- Google Search Console (GSC)- we will verify your new site with GSC and submit the new sitemap
We will help you connect your new website to a data source for easy updating of data on the site:
- Creation of an Airtable Base - this is where you will be able to manage and update data easily
- Connection of Airtable to your Webflow site including binding of your data, using Whalesync
Onboarding & Support
We won't leave you in the lurch. We will help you and your team get to know your website and be on hand for support so you can manage your new site like a pro 💪
- Personalised onboarding training video showing you how to use and manage your new page
- Ongoing technical support for 6-months post-launch of the members area
Ongoing Webflow Expert Support
Your website will be maintenance free. However, if you add this option, you will have the assistance of our in-house Webflow Experts team to help with ongoing content updates, further Webflow design and development support and SEO work.
- £125+vat PER HOUR
- £595+vat PER DAY
- Dedicated account manager
We can +/- time per month according to your requirements.
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.