Rob has approached Paddle Creative to help them take his well-established bathroom and tile businesses to the next level. This will be through the creation of a new bespoke website based on the Infinity Bathrooms brand, enabling the business to target both bathrooms and tile customers. In addition, there will be supported marketing activity to help ensure an efficient and rounded marketing strategy moving forwards.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- The process will begin with a Discovery Meeting to discuss your needs, inspiration and get a full understanding of what you require to fulfill the brief
- A website site map and wireframe of the site wil be created
- A custom-design will be created in Figma
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website on the Webflow platform.
- Custom Website - Pages will include Home / About / Contact / Bathroom Collections / Tile Collections / Manufacturers / Offers / Showroom - pages approximately in line with this site map.
- CMS (Content Management System) Dynamic Collections - Ability to add/remove/edit new items including - Manufacturers, Bathroom collections, Tile collections, all site content - easy to update using the easy-to-use online editor and CMS (training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Calendly integration - to allow you to easily book and manage showroom appointments
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
We will plan out the content required and help you provide the content for the products using a shared sheet and Google Drive. We will help you through the process and then we will add all the product data onto the website moving forwards.
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
12-months Website Hosting & CMS
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- Set up of hosting and migration of current website to new hosting
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
After 12-months, you will be invoiced for a further 12-months of web-hosting, website editor and CMS access. See below.
An essential SEO service to help rank higher in Google.
- Optimisation of Google My Business and Bing Places for Business listings to enhance your online local searches
- Full SEO audit including site audit, content audit, backlink audit, competitor analysis, keyword research
- Keyword analysis to identify current positions and opportunities
- 80x Business Citation Listings - ensuring your business is listed accurately and consistently on directory sites such as Yelp, Scoot, BrightLocal and many more. This improves local SEO with Google
- Alt-tags optimisation of all imagery on your website
- Schema Markup added to your website - to enable better presence on Google
- Submission and verification of the website to Google Search Console for better SEO performance
Ongoing Marketing Support
We will help you to grow your business on an ongoing basis with social media management
- LinkedIn - Setup (one time)
- Pinterest - Page Setup Plus Boards Creation (one time)
- Facebook / LinkedIn / Pinterest - Branding (one time)
- Google My Business - Optimisation (one time)
- 3-4 Posts on Instagram per week
- 3-4 Posts on Facebook per week
- 3-4 Posts on Pinterest per month
Website Maintenance & Updates
A solution to help you manage your website so it is always up to date and allows maximum potential to sell stock
- Addition of Promotional section to website (one time)
- Creation of shared spreadsheet for product data updates (ranges & promotional ranges)
- Image optimisation for uploads
- Management of products and offers on an ongoing basis
£4,000 + £550 per month
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.