Product Marketing Alliance
Richard has engaged with Paddle Creative to help deliver a new course platform for their established business, PMA. The platform will allow the ability to create a course with individual modules with an interface to guide the user through the course.
Why Choose Paddle Creative?
We have a Webflow Expert team that cares about your business and know how to help you scale.
Say hello 👋 to your new, award-winning Webflow marketing partners.
Work to be Undertaken
What We Will Do
- A website map and wireframe of the site wil be agreed
- A custom-design will be created
- You will have feedback rounds to fine tune the design
- Content to be produced by the client
Paddle Creative will develop designs into a fully functioning, custom website. You will be able to easily edit and add to this post-launch with a powerful but easy to use custom CMS.
- Course functionality - Course navigation, individual modules within the course which the user 'progresses' through
- Typeform - integrated typeform at the end of the course for data collection (Typeform costs covered by the client)
- Course Duplication - Ability to duplicate courses and modules and re-populate the content
- CMS & Editor - you will have an easy-to-use online editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily add new modules and courses (training provided)
- The site will be fully responsive website including cross-browser and device testing (WHAT IS RESPONSIVE)
- Cookie Consent banner
- Google Analytics setup once the site goes live
- Domain - The site will sit on its' own domain
Website Hosting & CMS for 12-months
12-months of secure, reliable website hosting of the website and a Content Management System which will include:
- Set up of hosting and migration of current website to new hosting
- 99% guaranteed up time on Amazon Web Servers (AWS)
- SSL - Essential security with a SSL certificate included for your site to prevent hacking and improve Google SEO (WHAT IS SSL)
- Local CDN (Content Delivery Network), which will increase website load spead and improve SEO.
- Access to the website backend, which includes an easy-to-use editor and CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to easily edit the website post-launch. This is integral with the AWS web-hosting
After 12-months, you will be invoiced for a further 12-months of web-hosting, website editor and CMS access. See below.
- Free personalised training video showing you how to use and manage your website
- Ongoing technical support
Integration of Memberstack to allow users to login before accessing the course
- Set up and integration of Memberstack to your website
- Users will only be able to access courses if they sign up and log in
Memberstack costs to be covered by the client. See more about pricing here.
Paddle Creative work with businesses like yours to scale them by providing a remote marketing team. We are your reliable and cost-saving business growth building machine.