branding, website, social, google, business kit & flyers
Complete startup solution to help give a Warm Welcome to an international client base.
Startup, Warm Welcome attract international language students to the UK and homestay hosts within the UK. They needed a brand and platform to grow their business, from initial brand strategy to delivery of all creatives including branding, website, social, Google PPC and a range of crucial business aids such as policy books.
What Paddle Did
- Business Cards
- SEO (Google Rankings) & (Adwords) Pay-Per-Click
- Social Setup, Training & Paid Ads
- Business kit (PDFs documents)
What PAddle Did
Completely new brand in line with the owners tight brief, and creation of key brand materials including business cards, logo and brand guidelines.
A brand new, responsive website, with integrated CMS and blogging platform. The platform also integrated with Cognito, a data collection platform which allowed for unique user generated profiles to populate onto the website.
Promotional flyers to attract new homestay hosts locally, along with a range of documents and e-documents which was required for the business to comply with industry standards.
- Optimised the new website for Google SEO (organic Google rankings), ranking in the top three for many key phrases locally
- Google Local listing creation and ongoing optimisation including Google Posts
- Creation and running an ongoing Google Adwords Pay-per-click (PPC) campaign for increased search clicks
- From creation to ongoing optimisation and positioninig of Facebook and Instagram channel, quickly garnering over 2,000 followers organically.
- Post creation for social media including imagery
- Ongoing Facebook ads campaigns to two distinct target markets with integrated Messenger marketing - this formed the basis of business growth in year one.